It’s that time of year again when the office is buzzing with excitement for those especially who are still going to work. HR has given everyone to pick their secret Santa’s the budget is $50.00.
Today I’ll be sharing with you some gifts that you can give this Christmas under $50.00.
It’s also important if you can find out if you’re not aware find out what the person you’re treating likes without letting out any clues. Just incase you’re not able to let’s look at some practical gift options that most people will like :
1. Gift Certificate: This gift is as practical as it gets and you can’t go wrong with a gift certificate to someone’s favorite store Bath and Body Works, Amazon, Sephora, Lowes, Target,Walmart or the Spa.
2. Planner Set – There are some really cool Daily Planners out there. Planners run as low as $10.00 however ensure that you also get some planner accessories to put with that $10 planner. Some of my favorite Daily Planners are : Kit Life Daily (I have a $5 coupon code if you purchase) ,Bloomplanners, Cleverfox
3. Personalized Cups– Most if not all persons in the office loves coffee. Get your secret Santa a personalized Starbucks mug, coffee cups their own coffee maker. Amazon has some good ones under $50 with amazing reviews.
4. Gadgets – Portable chargers are always useful. I saw some neat 4-in1 desk charger on Amazon that would be a special gift. You can always add a nice airpod case.
5. Plush Slippers, Robe or Throw Blanket – it’s going to get chillier in the coming days for most part of the world some places are already experiencing snowfall. A nice cosy set is nice for a female gift.
6. A bonus gift would be a subscription box – There several subscription boxes that are having specials going on that you can purchase. If your Secret Santa is a Book Lover – BOTM, Makeup – Ipsy,BoxyCharm, BirchBox there’s also Sprezza box and Gentleman Club for the gents.
What are some gift ideas you can think of for someone whose looking for something to get their secret Santa?
If you missed Blogmas Day 9 Click Here
Until Next Time
2 thoughts on “Secret Santa Gifts – #Blogmas Day 10 & 11”
You can’t go wrong with a gift card!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Definitely! It’s also a great last minute option if you’re clueless about what to get.
LikeLiked by 1 person