Giving Back – #Blogmas Day4
It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Cues my Andy Williams voice .
One of the harshest realities that hit close to home is that not everyone is as fortune as I am to still have my day job with no loss in benefits. In true Christmas spirit amidst the hustle and bustle of getting the gifts and the whole shebang let us remember those persons who lost their jobs or suffered pay cuts during this pandemic.
I want you to consider the following in giving back. Christmas ,the true meaning is about giving love and sharing hope.
1. Give to your favourite Charities.
2. Prepare meals and give to the homeless.
3. Donate the things you no longer need.
4. Reach out to the nearest community centre or church and volunteer to help out at a soup kitchen.
5. When you’re going shopping pick up and extra item and put a care package for that neighbor or family who is trying to make ends meet.
6. Check in on that elderly person down the road. Not many people can be around their loved ones right now. ( remember Covid-19 protocols)
7. Check in on that family member/friend whom you may think has it all together. The truth is a lot of persons are overwhelmed with everything that is happening and it’s really the thought that counts.
8. Remember the child at the children’s home when you’re going toy shopping ; or you can donate the toys that your child no longer plays with.
What are some of the things we can do to give back this Christmas?
If you missed Blogmas Day 2&3 check it out hereBlogmas Day 2&3
Until Next time…
You must be logged in to post a comment.